1. Alamoon Watermark
Best and Easy to use.
Alamoon Watermark is a powerful watermarking software for safeguarding and improving your images. This simple yet effective software helps you to watermark thousands of photos/images in seconds. Alamoon Watermark supports major picture format like: JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, GIF, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, WMF, FAX, PSD, PDD, PSP, CUT and PCD Image Formats.
This software provides a compact, functional and friendly interface, with menus that give precise and unambiguous instructions. It is so easy to operate that even kids and adults with little knowledge of computers, can run it without trepidation.
Features of Alamoon Watermark:
Alamoon Watermark helps you to:
- Watermark your photos and digital images effectively in seconds
- Watermark with visible text, logo, or URL,
- Add date-stamp to your photos
- Protect your copyrights
Download Alamoon Watermark.
2. TSR Watermark Image software
TSR Watermark Image software is free software, which adds watermarks to images, photos and pictures with a button-click. This free watermarking software lets you watermark your images in batch. This software is free for personal use.
Additional Watermarking Features and Options:
- Text to be watermarked may be normal, embossed, or chiseled
- Border design addition to the watermarked text.
- Photos can be watermarked with a text, logo, photo, or picture
- Customizable options for color and style of text to use for watermarking.
- Output of watermarked photos to: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF file format.
- Resizing option for logos/images used to watermark the image/photo
Advanced Features of TSR Watermark Image:
- Support for storing of METADATA information of photographs. METADATA information contains GPS (Global Positioning System) information about the photo, and is stored on the photograph in an EXIF file.
- The EXIF file information can be embedded or retrieved (as EXIF file) from the photo.
- Watermarked picture rotation based on information embedded in EXIF file.
- Storing watermarked text in the METADATA in the EXIF file.
- Retain or Reject EXIF information in JPEG images.
- Storing ‘quality’ of the watermarking output in JPEG images
- Option to customize the angling of text used for watermarking
- Options to maintain a single or a separate destination directory for all batch-watermarked images.
- Automatically checks for version changes of TSR Watermark Image Software
4. uMark Lite – Image Watermarking Software
uMark Lite – Image Watermarking Software, is a free software for watermarking your digital images with a name, logo, or a copyright notice.
Standard functions offered by uMark Lite (Freeware):
- Open images into uMark directly from Windows Explorer
- Add text or a logo as a watermark
- Customizable font formatting options for text
- Add special characters like © and ® to watermark
- Fast processing and high quality images
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and TIFF image types
Special Features of uMark Lite:
It allows you to watermark in batch mode, up to 50 photos at a time. These settings can be saved for later use. Thus automation of the task improves the efficiency of the user, unlike Photoshop. uMark Lite does not allow output image formatting and thumbnail generation.
uMark Lite is restricted in its functionality, and does not offer any of the advanced features of uMark Pro, which is a paid software.
5. Kigo Image Converter
Combined Functionalities – Formatting and watermarking:
Probably the best feature of Kigo Image Converter is its ability to not only batch-format images, but also simultaneously watermark them. After selecting the watermark, positioning it, and adjusting its font and text, you can set the image conversion options. Now you are ready. Just click on the “Convert” button. It changes the image format, scales the image size, and more importantly, adds watermark at the same time, all automatically! Now, Kigo is also supporting images to be used as watermark, in addition to text.