Microsoft company has release a new version of office for cutomers review they also launches for buy it or can download free for demo or trial version, the new office version is 365 office 2013 .
A New office has arrived
there is available office for. :
Office 365 Pro plus – Office 365 Small business Premium — Office 365 Enterprise
You can Get it here
Microsoft Office 365 Preview
A new Office has arrived. It’s a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas, get things done and stay connected on the go. Simply sign in for a personalized experience and all the most up-to-date Office applications, with new and enhanced features continually being added. Be one of the first to try it today.
Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices
- Access what matters from the start with a fast and fluid interface that puts your most-important documents, applications and people right up front
- Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
- Sign in to your account and your Office applications, documents, and personal settings are right there, just the way you left them.
- Save your work online in SkyDrive or SharePoint where it’s easy to access, edit, and share on the go.
Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
- View multiple email accounts, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn feeds all in one place with Outlook.
- Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites and people delivered to your activity feed and stay connected in real-time by chatting with co-workers right within Office.
Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
- Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and other media—and easily share them with others.
- View Word documents in the new Read mode for a clear, focused, and easy-to-navigate reading experience on large and small screens.
- With your documents saved online in SkyDrive or SharePoint, you can review and edit simultaneously with others, with the latest changes and comments accessible to the group*.
Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
- Coming soon, with the full release, talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries. (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.)
- Transform meetings with presenter view and high definition video conferencing. (HD video camera required)