Having problem with memory card password? but now no need to worried about it i will tell you a very best way to unlock your memory card password or memory card password recovery with Fexplore it will work for Nokia S60 mobiles or Symbian mobiles.
By protecting the Memory Card with password, it cant be accessed either on any PC or any other mobile device (just be accessed in the device from which password has been set). But what in case if anybody FORGETS the Password?
If you forget the password don’t worry there is several ways to remove the password most commonly by formatting we can remove or can use a third party tool.
Two Ways to Remove memory card Password
1. Format Memory Card Connect your memory card with PC via card reader and go to My Computer there you can see your drive right click on it and Full format it not quick format.
2. 3rd Party Software for Symbian mobiles
[jbox color=”red”]NOTE: This software/trick just works with the Nokia’s s60 1st and 2nd Edition mobile phones[/jbox]
- Download the FExplorer from here >> Click Here to Download (download in your mobile device any Symbian mobile)
- Install and run FExplorer from your Mobile Device where is password protected memory card.
- Go to C: System Folder
- Then, search for a file named mmcstore
- Copy that file into your computer (the file will show as a notepad file)
- Open that file in your Computer using Notepad
- Now, you will see your memory card password has been removed.
You are done your memory card password recovery i hope you like this tutorial this is most east way of password recovery keep visiting blog to get more daily tips and tricks.