What Is Alexa Rank?
Alexa.com offers a search engine, a directory and a toolbar (among other services). It also has a resource called Alexa Traffic
Rankings, which is what we are focusing on today. Alexa is a company that measures web traffic on almost every website on the internet through their increasingly popular toolbar plugin. This becomes an important element in leveraging your blog’s ranking as a sell point to advertisers, sponsors, buyers, readers and whoever else wants a piece of your material.
The Alexa Rank blue bar is a snapshot representation of the full Alexa traffic rankings, which include graphs tha
t track the history of practically every website online, or at least every site Alexa “touches” or is exposed to via its toolbar. Each site has ranking number, the lower the number the better, which is an aggregate of the last three months of traffic data.
Also Read :
What Is Benefit and Features to Add your Site to Alexa Directory.
- Your Site Will Grow Up Fast.
- Your Knowledge Will Increase About Seo.
- Your Site Get more Popular Rank on Other Directories.
- Alexa Notify Your Site Always.
- It will get Updates Fast.
- Go to : http://Alexa.com
- Create a New Account or Login with your Facebook Account
- Go to Dashboard
- Click on Add Site
- Choose Your Plan or Your Can Signup Free its free of cost
- Enter Your Site Or Blog url there. > Continue
- This is Little difficult Step for Verify Your Site this is most important part.
- If you have self hosted blog you can download the file and upload via your cpanel to the root directory.
- For Blogger Blogs, Go to Dashboard > Design > Edit html > press Ctrl+ F > Find <head> tag and past the code below head.