Window 8 Launches in 2011 After Window 7 Microsoft Launches this Window and Going Good. Actually This Window is very different to Window 7 and xp or vista or others windows Microsft has removed Menu task bar in this window they made this window mobile window based like windows mobile has not start task bar or menu bar This happen after 30 Years before 30 years a window version is 3.1 it was without start task bar. Hope You also Like this.
- How to Install Window 8 On Any Os Window xp/7/Vista Using Virtual Box
- How to Get Product key for Window 8 Officially from Microsoft Site
- How To Make Bootable USB Drive for Windows8 / Windows7 / Linux
- Installing Windows8 / Winodows7 From USB Drive
The Consumer Preview has significant changes (100,000 according to Microsoft) from the Developers Preview, and it reflects the end product that Microsoft will be shipping to the end users more accurately.
If you are interested in downloading Windows 8 Consumer Preview to install it on your computer and take it for a ride, you can download it from Microsoft for free, using the following link:
There is Available 32 and 64 bit based windows just go to the download page choose your country and download it it will start download instantly.
Windows 8 Consumer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows 7:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch
- To access Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768